Flannel Mystery Box

Flannel Mystery Box

Regular price$30.00
/
Size
  • Low stock - 3 items left
  • Inventory on the way

Mystery Box contains (4) $15 Flannels from our flannel sales. You can choose what size you are (Small, Medium, Large, XL or 2XL)! 

This are modern day flannels. May or may not include vintage items.  We tried our best to organize women’s/men’s into the appropriate size categories (ex: a women’s large might’ve been added with medium since it runs a little small). No returns or exchanges allowed (ALL SALES FINAL).

Mystery Bundles include an amazing selection of pieces ranging in style and color!

Disclaimer: All of the products in the boxes are randomly selected. Out of all the people who buy our boxes 90% love them. The other 10% are people who want to pay the price of a Honda and receive a Lamborghini. So if you are that person mystery boxes may not be suitable for you. We create mystery boxes, we not are not mind readers nor can we manifest dreams. Items are different in every single box. The pictures or videos you see are only examples of what you will be getting. Our items are one of a kind clothing pieces and rarely do we get 2 of one item.

Our mission is to turn clothing waste into sustainable fashion

STORE PICKUP - 102 North Main Street Butler, PA
  • Orders can be picked up Tuesday - Sunday, from 12pm - 7pm. An email will be sent when your order is ready for pickup. Orders are usually ready for pickup same day of purchase. 
SHIPPING RATE
  • Orders are generally shipped within 48 hours (Monday - Friday).  Delivery time is usually 2 - 7 days after your order is processed. Shipping rates are automatically calculated based off your location.
RETURN POLICY
  • All in-store and online items are final sale. No refunds or exchanges are permitted. Please contact us with any questions or for more information about a product before purchasing.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
January 26th 2022 12p-8p

Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday is dedicated to exactly what you would think, VINTAGE! Throwback Thursdays highlight one in store category and offers everyone BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF that category all day long! Category is Harley Davidson..

February 6th 2022

Butler's Happy Hour

Bring your student ID between the hours of 4pm and 8pm to get 10% off all vintage (excludes black tags) Vintage crewnecks, tees, jackets and denim will all be 10% for students ! 

Upcoming Butler Events...
Kent Happy Hour

Bring your student ID between the hours of 12 and 5 to get 10% off all vintage (excludes black tags) Vintage crewnecks, tees, jackets, denim and women's vintage will all be 10% for students ! 

Upcoming Kent Events...